[NEWS] Fire Up the Grill: the DIRTYBIRD BBQ Kicks Off This Weekend!
Ah, backyard barbecues–a hallmark warm weather tradition. Sit back, relax, sip a cold one and chow down on burgers and brats, right?
Wrong. The DIRTYBIRD BBQ is not your mother’s summer picnic, but it sure is our kind of party. This Saturday, everyone’s favorite rump-shaking, cake-baking grill masters are back for the 2017 editions of the DIRTYBIRD BBQ. Claude Von Stroke, the Martin Brothers, and some fresh faces among the DB crew are hitting the road starting on May 13th, when they will take over Washington, DC for the first time. Eats Everything joins the tour for the first time in two years when the DIRTYBIRDs descend upon the Las Vegas Strip–which won this year’s City Vote–before the finale on their home turf in San Francisco on June 4th.
The fourth annual DIRTYBIRD BBQ tour is accompanied by the DIRTYBIRD BBQ compilation series, featuring exclusive new music from Shiba San & Will Clarke, Kyle Watson, Sam Swindle, GAWP, Wood Holly and Seems Norv. The compilation series will be released on May 19th, just in time to fuel those Memorial Day Weekend parties.
Tickets for the 2017 BBQs are going fast, but snag yours (and maybe a delicious BBQ plate too) while you still can!
DIRTYBIRD BBQ Tour Dates:
- Washington, DC (DC Brau Brewery, 3178-B Bladensburg Road NE)
- Claude VonStroke / Justin Martin / Kill Frenzy / Walker & Royce / Weiss
- Las Vegas (Downtown LV Events Center, 200 South 3rd Street)
- Claude VonStroke / Justin Martin / Eats Everything / Shiba San / Ciszak / Dateless
- San Francisco (Treasure Island)
- Claude VonStroke / Justin Martin / J.Phlip / Christian Martin / Worthy / Ardalan