If you’ve never heard Pepper‘s music, it’s time for you to get out from under you rock and start jamming to some real island music. Hailing from Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, Pepper has released five studio albums, one live album, and been on the road with some of the best punk/reggae bands around, playing festivals such as […]
Concerts & Festivals
- [DARK INDIETRONICA] See The Obvious Beauty: Claptone, Leo Kaylan,...
- [FESTIVAL/PHOTO RECAP] Spring Awakening 2015 Is The Best Yet!
- [BEST OF] Semi-Year Sound Check: Our Writers’ Top 3 Songs O...
- [OPERA] From Entourage! Il Volo – “Un Amore Cosi̵...
- [DUBSTEP] The Glitch Mob – Beauty Of The Unhidden Heart (Ba...
- [DUBSTEP] Figure – “Dominate” (Original Mix)
- [NEWS] 2012 Lollapalooza Lineup Leaked
- [DRUM N BASS] Koven & Memtrix – Pessimist
- [TRAP] Rogue – Rattlesnake
- [Dubstep] Tygris – Lyra (T-Mass Remix)
This site was built to promote music, artists, DJ's, and everything else that goes with the culture....not to steal. Please support the artists that you love by going to shows, buying CD's, copping a T-Shirt or buying them a beer. If you would like anything I have posted removed do not hesitate to email me: kris(at)thesightsandsounds(dot)com to let me know.