Tuesday night was a great night. The sun was at it’s highest point in the sky and the heat of summer was in full effect; a perfect setting for Corona’s Summer Solstice mini-tour. Held at the famous Rockit Bar in downtown Chicago, The Knocks and Run DMC came out to rock a crowd of more […]
Concerts & Festivals
- [FESTIVAL/PHOTO RECAP] How Lightning In A Bottle Is Paving The Wa...
- [PHOTO RECAP] Mamby On The Beach 2015 Makes Waves In Chicago
- [FESTIVAL NEWS] Woogie Weekend Announces Killer After Hours Roste...
- [FESTIVAL/PHOTO RECAP] Spring Awakening 2015 Is The Best Yet!
- Interview with Chicago’s biggest rager, Na Palm
- [EVENT] Why Budweiser’s Made in America is the Best Kept Se...
- [NEWS] TomorrowWorld Announced Phase 2 Of It’s Lineup So W...
- [Dubstep] Ryan Exley – Cloud Connected EP
- [DARK R&B] Matthew Young – Love Blind
- [DARK POP] Until The Ribbon Breaks- I Will Remember You
This site was built to promote music, artists, DJ's, and everything else that goes with the culture....not to steal. Please support the artists that you love by going to shows, buying CD's, copping a T-Shirt or buying them a beer. If you would like anything I have posted removed do not hesitate to email me: kris(at)thesightsandsounds(dot)com to let me know.