Ok, this could be one of the coolest three ways in a song this year and it’s all thanks to our friends over at Converse and Journeys. I missed their first release in the form of the Gorillaz, Andre 3000, James Murphyy collaboration with “DoYaThing.” But the music centric shoe company has just released another […]
Concerts & Festivals
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Top 5 Non-Headliners at Moonrise Festival 2015
- [PHOTO RECAP] Mamby On The Beach 2015 Makes Waves In Chicago
- [Dubstep] Never Say Die Records – Black Label XL 2
- [DARK INDIETRONICA] Baile – Leaves Feat. Felicia Douglass
- [NEWS/FESTIVALS] DIRTYBIRD Brings Out the Fam for All-Star Campou...
- Interview with Chicago’s biggest rager, Na Palm
- [QUICK MIX – FUTURE HOUSE] Louis the Child + Splash House &...
- [HOUSE] Passenger – “Let Her Go” (Andy Caldwell...
- [FESTIVAL COVERAGE] 20th Anniversary of Rototom Sunsplash Reggae ...
- [DEEP HOUSE] JackLNDN – “All I See”
This site was built to promote music, artists, DJ's, and everything else that goes with the culture....not to steal. Please support the artists that you love by going to shows, buying CD's, copping a T-Shirt or buying them a beer. If you would like anything I have posted removed do not hesitate to email me: kris(at)thesightsandsounds(dot)com to let me know.