[GIVEAWAY] Having Lightning in a Bottle FOMO Already? Enter to Win the Ultimate VIP Package!
Your wallet and paid time off balance might be hurting after jamming at the Do Lab stage during Coachella these past few weekends–we get it. Thankfully the Do Lab feels you, too! Just in time to head off the inevitable Memorial Day Weekend FOMO, the masterful creators are offering an incredible opportunity to win the ultimate VIP package for the 11th annual Lightning in a Bottle music, arts, yoga and camping festival taking place May 25-30, 2016 at San Antonio Recreation Area in Bradley, CA.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock or have terrible taste in music, you know that Lightning in a Bottle is California’s premiere transformational festival. The five day long music and art event brings together a community of inspired individuals, internationally acclaimed musicians, enlightening speakers and illuminating workshops designed to expand the mind and open the heart. This year’s festival features musical headliners Chet Faker, Jamie XX, Grimes, Tokimonsta,Guy Gerber, Cashmere Cat, Four Tet, and over 300+ artists performing over multiple majestically structured stages. Additionally, LIB features visionary artists and interactive zones including The Village, the Grand Artique, Amori’s Cafe, Kid’s Village, and Lucent Temple of Consciousness with an expanded Learning Kitchen, Healing Sanctuary, Meditation Nest,Mystery School, Pineal Playground, two yoga tents and more. For a peek inside the magic of LIB, watch the 2016 Lightning in a Bottle Official Video or learn more by visiting the Lightning in a Bottle website – click here to purchase tickets.
Do LaB’s Lightning in a Bottle 2016 Prize Packages Include:
Grand Prize “Ultimate LIB VIP Package” (One Winner)
- Two passes to LIB 2016
- Two Early Arrival passes which will allow LIB pass holders entry into the festival when gates open on Wednesday May 25, 2016
- LIB Uber Great Camping Experience which includes
- One 16′ Luxury Canvas Bell accommodations with interior height of 9’8″ and 200 sq ft of living space which will include one full size elevated bed complete with real mattress, fresh linens, shower towels, indoor furniture, lighting, power outlets, personal cooler w/ complimentary ice, outdoor seating area, and access to upgraded restroom suites with full length mirrors.
- Two keepsake Lightning in a Bottle water bottles
- Two lush lounge visitor wristbands for friends not staying in boutique
- On-site concierge service
- One Welcome package from LIB sponsors
- Two tickets to a Sit-Down Dinner at one of the LIB boutique environments – Amori’s Cafe, Giggle Juice Cafe, or The Last Supper Club
- Two LIB 2016 Official T-Shirts
Second Tier Prize (One Winner)
- Two LIB festival tickets + One on-site Car Camping Pass
Third Tier Prizes (Five Winners)
- One Free Pizza from the Dough LaB on site at Lightning in a Bottle
Please read below for the list of rules before you enter the giveaway. Contest will close on Sunday May 1, 2016 at 11:59PM PST. Winners will be notified by email on May 2, 2016 – May the odds be ever in your favor!
Enter now for a chance to win!
- Entries can be submitted until May 1 at 11:59PM PST.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, but you can gain extra entries through social media shares.
- Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given out to any third parties.
- Must be 18+ to enter. Contestants can come from anywhere in the world but need valid ID. Travel out to the Lightning in a Bottle festival will not covered.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive VIP Prize Package, One (1) winner will win the Second Tier Prize, and Five (5) winners will receive the Third Tier Prize.
- Winners will be notified via email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted to redeem prize. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen at random. Make sure that the email account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a working email.
- Prize packages are part of a promotional giveaway and non-transferable.